- Spanish Word of the Day: Majo
- Analysis: What's likely to happen when Spain's government heads to Barcelona?
- Top Spanish court holds first hearing for Catalan separatists
- Ten beautiful Spanish villages to visit when it snows
- 6 in 10 Spaniards think they pay too much tax for what they get back
- Where to next? Join The Local’s new travel group on Facebook
- What you need to know about Spain's 2018 rent law changes
- 'It's a bit over the top': Spanish town goes viral with record 40-metre zebra crossing
- Spain police break up Moroccan human trafficking ring run like 'travel agency'
- UK MPs deny Brits will be warned not to book flights if no-deal Brexit
- Turrón or tangerines? What Spaniards really eat and drink during Christmas
- Spanish Word of the Day: 'Llorica'
- Spain and UK set to give each other's residents post-Brexit voting rights in local elections
- Migrants rescued crossing Gibraltar Straits on truck tyre
- Spanish police arrest three for neo-Nazi website
A photo journey
Patricia Díaz Pereda.
To order from Amazon.co.uk